RSS Feed Random Comic Add To Favorites Chambers is proudly hosted by Smack Jeeves Webcomic Hosting.

page 17 > while the enemy is disgustingly eating your leg/foot thing, rage punch.

November 10th, 2011, 8:07 am

Average Rating: None
<< First < Previous Next > Most Recent >>

Author's Comments:

Reply The_mad_one, November 10th, 2011, 8:07 am

commanded by iwillbenapo.

Reply Advertisement, October 17th, 2017, 2:44 am

User's Comments:

Reply Djoing, November 10th, 2011, 8:10 am

>reach for the teleporter, and pull yourself in if you manage to get ahold of it

Reply Apple, November 10th, 2011, 8:40 am

>summon all your strenth and do a back flip

Reply Evil Eye, November 10th, 2011, 8:59 am

What djoing said

Reply Kenny the fox, November 10th, 2011, 9:01 am

PULL YOURSELF INTO THE TELEPORTER FOR DEAR LIFE

Reply ssheep (Guest), November 10th, 2011, 9:45 am

Wow, your puppets really suck, Mad.
>what Dj said

Reply The_mad_one, November 10th, 2011, 10:15 am

@ssheep: It's not my puppet. It's aaaall yours~!

Reply CayCory, November 10th, 2011, 10:19 am

Who gets to do the request? The first commenter?

Reply Bludwulf, November 10th, 2011, 10:21 am

Hold on to the teleporter and don't let go

Reply The_mad_one, November 10th, 2011, 10:33 am

@CayCory: I'm not sure what you mean by 'request'.

If you mean which command is picked, I let a random number generator decide.

Reply Chaun, November 10th, 2011, 10:44 am

>TELEPORT AND BECOME ONE WITH THE ENEMY!

Reply andre4794, November 10th, 2011, 11:08 am

try to remove your foot, crawl inside the teleporter and teleport to a top secret medical/bionics facility

Reply Evil Eye, November 10th, 2011, 11:17 am

@The_mad_one: What Random Number generator do you use?

Reply xgamez3000, November 10th, 2011, 1:29 pm

what djoing says

Reply Striffen Cloud, November 10th, 2011, 1:32 pm

What Chaun said.

Reply The_mad_one, November 10th, 2011, 5:00 pm

@Iwillbenapo:

Lucky guess, but yup.

Hardly a secret though.

Reply MissingParticle (Guest), November 10th, 2011, 8:17 pm

Sweep up your foot, throwing your opponent in the teleporter.

Post A Comment